All 25 art Reviews

Francine Smith Francine Smith

Thank you for this! This is awesome!

You Mean It? You Mean It?

This is absolutely adorable! I like the expression on her face. It brings a lot of life to this character. Keep up the awesome work!

furrgroup responds:

Oh, thank you! Cute expressions are a joy to draw.

I cant stop this feeling I cant stop this feeling

Nice work!! Also love the Hooked on a Feeling reference!!! That songs amazing! As for the picture, the lighting is really nice and I like the poses their taking but there seems to be a weird line separating the four arm from the rest of the arm on the girl on the right. Other than that small detail, awesome job!!

Kosuk responds:

OH right, I forgot about that detail! o o
Thank you very much for the feedback, I will be more aware in the future.

''Hail to the Queen'' ''Hail to the Queen''

I think this might be the best use of color and lighting you've done yet! Awesome work!

Apple!!! Apple!!!

I really like this one! It's not totally realistic but it captures a lot of realistic elements. Shading and lighting is stellar and the coloring of the apple is awesome!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!

Carmelita. sexy latina mare Carmelita. sexy latina mare

Wow this is really cool! Lighting is great and the backround compliments the picture very well. Also those tits are pretty sweet lol!(those hips are pretty rockin' too lol!) Keep up the awesome work!

Grinning Grinning

That's pretty horrifying. Imagine looking out your window at literally any time of day and seeing this thing looking back. Very well done! Keep up the good work

Revolutsia responds:

Thank you.

CHARMELEON V AMPHAROS CHARMELEON V AMPHAROS

Wow this is really awesome!

Zalfurius responds:

hey thanks dude =)

Why Haven't You Seen This Yet? Why Haven't You Seen This Yet?

There's so many awesome things going on in this picture! I love it!!

The bunny girl The bunny girl

The character herself looks really good and the background is cool but she could use some color and detail. Other than that, great job!

Kosuk responds:

Ah thank you very much for the feedback!
Mhm I totally agree. Perhaps I should give it more work when I got the time. ^^